Opportunity for independent reps, rep groups and distributors calling on physicians, labs, medical clinics
Top producer for the company made $110,000 in commissions in ONE month. (This is not exaggerated)
Commissions paid bi-weekly! High demand opportunity. Leads provided, flexibility in pricing, simple order process.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling AccessBio CareStart Antigen Tests (Active Infection), and Healgen IgG/IgM Rapid Antibody Test (Past Infection).
- Services new and existing customers, obtain orders and establish new customer accounts.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate profile and Call Points
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Experience in medical sales, COVID experience a plus
- Proven work experience in sles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Suite
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver product knowledge to current and future customers
- Relationship management and openness to feedback
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred