Independent reps, rep groups, and distributors wanted calling into Hospitals, with relationships in the OR, surgery centers, anesthesiologists, cardiac and/or neuro ICU, and ED physicians.
Average sales rep can add $70,000-$80,000 a year to their income. Potential is huge. Top commissions paid, twice any competitor! Plus residual component!
We are an established high-tech medical device company focused on providing integrated, noninvasive, cardiac, and cerebral hemodynamic monitoring solutions.
We have developed a number of breakthrough technologies such as the world's first non-invasive and continuous central venous pressure and cerebral oximetry with blood volume monitoring systems. Other products include jugular venous oximetry, cardiac output, and stroke volume.
Competitive commission structure
Mespere LifeSciences is a high-tech medical device company located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (www.mespere.com). Our mission is to provide integrated, noninvasive, cardiac, and cerebral hemodynamic monitoring solutions. All of our product development targets to overcome the technical hurdles or limitations of the existing methods and to provide solutions to unmet critical clinical needs. So far we have developed a number of breakthrough technologies such as the world's first non-invasive and continuous central venous pressure and cerebral oximetry with blood volume monitoring systems. Other products include jugular venous oximetry, cardiac output, and stroke volume.
Mespere is currently looking for experienced and motivated sales representatives or distributors to join our team and be a part of our growth in the US market. The ideal candidate for this position is an individual or distributor selling medical devices or services to the anesthesiologists, cardiac and/or neuro ICU, OR, and ED physicians.
This is a 1099 independent contractor Medical Sales commission-based position offering great opportunities for individuals or distributors who are interested in building a business with high-Income potential, substantial and uncapped commission.
- Drive business development by building relationships and completing weekly follow-up with cardiac and Neurosurgeons/anesthesiologists and other stakeholders
- Manage assigned territory and make personal contact with prospective physicians or managing staff for the purpose of introducing the Mespere products.
- Present a detailed overview of the Mespere to prospective customers.
- Manage and grow existing pipeline as well as penetrate new business opportunities.
- Maintain high energy level and initiative while conducting product demonstrations and training to healthcare professionals
- Efficiently manage time and adhere to a growth-focused schedule
- A highly professional demeanor
Candidate profile and Call Points
- Medical sales experience is required
- College Degree
- Medical Sales/Medical background, specifically in Cardiac, Neuro, and/or Critical care segment.
- A highly professional demeanor and ability to successfully function independently
- Documented sales success (stats, rankings, quota achievements)
- Demonstrate the ability to influence, communicate, and interact effectively with all levels of the organization to impact results with no direct reporting structure
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
Job Type: 1099 Independent Contractor; Commission based paid monthly; Remote