Global diagnostics distributor, currently focusing in the USA on COVID-19 with FDA EUA approved Rapid Antigen, Rapid Antibody, RT-PCR, and a 50-state on-premises testing service is seeking experienced, motivated, independent reps, and rep groups.
- High-accuracy, Point-of-Care Rapid COVID-19 Antigen and Rapid COVID-19 Antibody tests:
- Doctors' offices, schools, hospitals, GPOs, government, VA, clinics, pharmacies, industrial, transit systems, restaurants, gyms and health clubs
- High-accuracy, Lab-Based RT-PCR Tests
- Hospitals, labs, clinics, government, VA, and military
- 50-state on-premises testing service
Our 25 years' experience with diagnostics and related supply chain allows us to offer unique solutions to meet the needs of every type of customer - big and small.
- Drive business development by leveraging existing relationships with appropriate clinicians, laboratory purchasing professionals, and government agencies.
- Explore new markets such as schools, restaurant chains, industrial use, transit systems, and many more.
- Manage assigned territory and make personal contact with appropriate prospects at all required levels.
- Present a detailed overview of the appropriate diagnostic test to each prospective customer.
- Identify unmet customer needs including availability, accuracy, training, and master ordering to achieve the maximum discount.
- Identify new diagnostic opportunities and report them to the home office.
- Provide written call reports with both your feedback and the customer's feedback.
- Maintain a high energy level and initiative while conducting product presentations and training to customers.
- Efficiently manage time and adhere to a growth-focused
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND CALL POINTS
- College Degree
- Diagnostic Sales or Medical Sales background
- A highly professional demeanor and ability to successfully function
- Documented sales success (stats, rankings, quota achievements)
- Demonstrate the ability to identify unmet needs, develop creative solutions, communicate, and
- interact effectively with all levels of the organization to impact results with no direct reporting structure
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
Job Type: 1099 Independent Contractor; Commission based paid monthly; Remote TERRITORIES AVAILABLE USA and Global