We are looking for qualified and experienced consultants to join our team to be independently and creatively instrumental in the groundwork of the project, from beginning to end. Qualified candidates will oversee and manage complex regulatory projects with the ability to ensure timely quality deliverables within allotted budget. Candidates must be able to ensure all assigned project work is completed in accordance with SOP's, policies and practices.
- Act as Project Manager involving regulatory or technical deliverables
- Undertake risk analysis, management and contingency plans
- Provide strategic regulatory and/or technical consultancy on a variety of projects
- Perform various regulatory management assignments
- Degree in life science-related discipline with at least 6 years regulatory experience
- Extensive experience in regulatory and/or technical writing
- Advanced negotiating and influencing skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues, using flexible adaptable approach.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, raise risks and propose mitigations