- Remote Physician Consultants, Contract Physicians
- Consultants are expected to bring his/her existing skill set to the position, to identify which additional skills are needed to be fully competent as a Consultant in consulting engagements, and to develop a plan in conjunction with the appropriate Sr. Consultant or Director to learn the additional skills needed.
- Sr. Consultants: Delivery of successful consulting engagements. The Sr. Consultant is responsible to deliver successful consulting engagements to Advisory Solutions clients, either alone or as part of a consulting team. Success is defined as the timely meeting of all material project deliverables included in the engagement contract, including cost savings guarantees. Success is also defined as the willingness of the key customer contact/project Sr. Consultant to serve as a reference for Advisory Solutions services. The Sr. Consultant will fulfill an assigned role as part of the project team, which may include a leadership role.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- Knowledge of standard clinical and operating procedures and general finance in the health care setting required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD codes, CPT codes, and DRG codes required.
- Previous cost management or consulting experience required, as well as expertise in specialty product lines. Prior experience with project management and coordination helpful.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries from clients, coworkers, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills, is detail-oriented.
- Able to prioritize workload and work effectively with minimal supervision. Demonstrated ability to work concurrently on multiple projects with several teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products with strong excel proficiency.